Header Ads

Breaking News

FACEBOOK IS DEAD




FACEBOOK is DOWN

                       

This is a UK notice - the time here would have been about 9:00 am or so EDT...

I see this as a major communication hack by facebook - that failed because of the English language system - I really see this... 

curious about American Facebook users - personally, I had facebook down about twenty minutes or so - had it off on my desktop and available on my iPhone?? - either someone monkeying around with their site - or someone on their site messing around - I see the latter as the cause - taking money to chop the free flow of communication - which is under heavy threat lately!!

many netizen is worried about this .





(  img creadits to https://img.gadgethacks.com/img/03/07/63527893550255/0/finally-thumbs-down-things-you-dislike-facebook.1280x600.jpg)