Header Ads

Breaking News

Netizen proudly uploaded own scandal photos on Facebook

Screenshot photo of netizen who allegedly uploaded his own scandal photo is now circulating in social media.


The screenshot was seen on One Katipunan Facebook page. The page uploaded it on Friday night and also posted the profile of the guy in the comment section.

Here is the screenshot:









Dan Aldrin Valenzuela scandal
Screenshot from One Katipunan Facebook page

Valenzuela uploaded the scandalous photos saying,

For those people who doubted that I will upload my scandal, nganga! I told you I will. And I keep my promises. For those hypocrites that will report my account or photos go ahead. I don't give a damn.

And for those who supported and liked my pictures... There you go loves... Enjoy! Unfortunately, the video is already deleted from the internet. Sorry.

The said screenshot earns criticism from netizens.

Some of them also tried to sneak on the profile of the subject but unfortunately, the account is private.

Update:

The Facebook page who uploaded the screenshot of the said scandal apologized to Dan Aldrin Valenzuela and said what they posted about him was FAKE.